A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies: own and third-party authorized cookies. These cookies can be session or persistent cookies.
Currently docuten.com is only using third-party cookies.
docuten.com uses Google Analytics, a performance web analytics service developed by Google Inc. to measure websites reach. Google Analytics uses the following cookies to analyze how our visitors use the site:
- _utma: it is the visitors identifier. It saves information about the session and it lasts for two years.
- _utmb: it is used to know for how long is the visitor browsing the website and how many different pages does he browse. It lasts for 30 minutes.
- _utmc: it is used with _utmb to determine if a new session needs to be established for the visitor. It expires when the browser is closed.
- _utmz: this cookie is used to know where the visitor comes from and how does he got to the website. It lasts for six months.
You can find more information about how to disable these cookies on: www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device.
Change cookies configuration
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed on your device using your browser preferences:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Your browser preferences to reject all the cookies or the cookies from docuten.com do not prevent you from using the website but you will not be able to access the features that require cookie installation, for example the ones described in the own cookies.
This is not a sworn translation. In case of conflict, the Spanish version of this policy must prevail.