Save costs and improve the efficiency of your company
Reduce the administrative time spent on invoice management.
Meet national and international standards.
Reduce the average Invoicing period.
Sending and Receiving Invoices
Docuten allows you to manage the outbound and inbound flow of invoices.
- Automate and increase productivity in the issuance of your invoices.
- Meet the requirements of your clients.
- Monitor your invoices and find out if your client has received them.
- Receive invoices automatically.
- Establishes your own approval flows and business rules.
- Generate invoices automatically or manually.
Legal validity and formats
The electronic invoice has the same legal validity as the paper invoice. Docuten allows you to work with the main invoice formats, which provide a fully legal and valid electronic invoice model.
- Invoices versions 3.1, 3.2, and 3.2.1.
- Signed PDF Invoice (PAdES).
- Also compatible with the European UBL / CII format.
Invoicing for Public Administrations
Docuten allows you to send integrated documents to the main receiving points of electronic invoices in the Public Administration network.(AAPP):
- FACe , General Point of Entry of Electronic Invoices of the AGE.
- e.FACT , Administració Oberta de Catalunya.
- The Electronic invoicing Service of the Gobierno de La Rioja.
- Platform of the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha.
- General Point of Entry of the País Vasco.
- General Point of Entry of Xunta de Galicia. Platform of esPublico (sedeelectronica.es).
We facilitate the sending process to the administrations with an invoicing system that maintains the format and channel in which the invoice must be sent to the AAPP.
Exchange of status with the public administration: The automation of these integrations includes automatic updating of invoice status according to the notifications of the receiving PGE.
Sending Electronic invoices to private clients
Docuten allows you to satisfy the requirements of your private client whatever the format demanded by them, allowing you to send invoices to any type of client so that all your invoices are organized within the platform.
You can send invoices to the private client by any means they choose:
- Web Services.
- API Rest.
- FTP (sFTP).
- Attached to email.
The receiver can also receive the invoice by email if he does not have an electronic invoice reception platform.
Docuten interoperates with other private invoicing platforms.
Generation of invoices
Docuten allows you to generate invoices manually or automatically.
- The invoice can be generated manually using a form.
- The form will indicate the invoice details, as well as add the required fields, optional fields and attachments to the invoice.
This option will allow companies that do not have software for the generation of facturae electronically.
Semi-automatic generation (file upload)
- Docuten allows you to upload a file with invoice data, avoiding having to generate the invoice on the platform again.
- If the company’s management systems allow you to export the invoice in a format txt, XML, CSV… it can be imported into the platform.
Thanks to our API, the company’s systems can be integrated with the platform at both the communication and the format level.
At the communication level, they can be integrated through:
- Web Services.
- API Rest.
- FTP (sFTP).
- Attached to email.
File format level:
- Customer-specific format.
To sign invoices with Docuten you do not need your own certificate.
The platform allows you to sign invoices in a delegated way, with the important advantages that this implies:
- Simplify the invoicing process.
- Self-manage the issuance of the certificate.
- It is a completely legal and technical solution.
- Streamlines the signing process.
The platform allows you to establish specific validations for the invoices that are issued and received, so that they are generated only if they meet certain business rules defined according to your needs, both semantically and syntactically.
These rules will allow you to transfer to the electronic world those validations that are already performed in the day-to-day management of your invoices:
- Mandatory order number on invoices.
- Validation of the contract number against a list of valid contracts
- Delivery note obligation (With an appropriate format).
Custody of electronic invoices
Docuten safeguards invoices during the prescription period.
Therefore, all your invoices will remain accessible to both the issuer and the receiver and allowing their validation, download and printing at all times.
The platform allows the customer to also have a copy of the original signed invoice stored on their systems.
Verification code and QR code
The platform embeds a secure electronic verification code that allows access to the original when the invoice is printed and generates a QR code for easy access from your mobile.
If an electronic document is printed, it must be done with this code, to refer to the original electronically signed document.
The printed document shall be considered an authentic copy, and may be cross-checked on the web with the original electronically signed document.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF OUR ENTERPRISE PLAN
Our Enterprise service will allow you to have a platform tailored to your specific needs.
The platform can be customized with the image of the client, facilitating the recognition and association of the service to users.
- Customize the platform with your image.
- Generate custom PDFs.
- View your personalized electronic invoices.
In addition to adapting the platform to the image of the organization, customization offers the integration of your company to the system, adapting the functionalities to your needs and requirements.
Thanks to our Enterprise service you will be able to have a supplier portal, which will allow you to manage the receipt of electronic invoices.
This portal will avoid manual input of invoice data into the systems by the receiver, and benefit from cost savings and automation of this process.
Receiving electronic invoices results in huge savings for organizations by allowing them to automatically receive and integrate invoices from their suppliers into their systems.
Single Sign On
The platform has a management system for its own users, which allows identification by user and password, and by electronic certificate.
It also allows you to delegate that identification against a customer service, such as LDAP or Active Directory, so that users of the organization can use the same identification system they use in their own organization on the platform.
Automated management of clients and suppliers
Docuten allows the management of information regarding clients and suppliers: their fiscal data, email and information about the reception of the invoice (channel, format …).
In our Enterprise service, the contribution of this information to the platform can be done through an automatic registration, with a simultaneous integration with the management system of your company (through FTPs, Web Services, …).
From the contracting of the Enterprise service , we offer the option to deploy the platform to the company’s servers.
It is usually recommended for the use on SaaS mode, but for those cases where the On Premise mode is a requirement, the platform architecture makes it easy for us to deploy it on the client’s servers.
It is a J2E platform that can be deployed on the client’s database and application with a great architecture for the client.
You can define invoice validation and approval flows on the platform itself, or perform the integration with the management tool to continue carrying out the validations and approvals on your current system.
When implementing invoice approval flows:
- The different people responsible for reviewing an invoice can make approvals before the invoice is given as confirmed.
- The different people responsible are notified to review the invoice without waiting from third parties.
- Increases productivity and eliminates unnecessary intermediate steps.