Frequently asked questions
If you have more questions, get in contact with our team.
You can reach us by email or phone:
– E-mail: email@example.com
– Phone number: 981 269 685
To access your documents and invoices you must be registered in Docuten.
Once you close your account, you will not be able to access the history of your documents and invoices. However, they will remain on the platform for a limited period of time and if you re-register, you will once again have access to your document and invoice histories.
Docuten is the first company that brings together electronic invoicing, digital signature and the automation of direct debits—three solutions that until now had been offered separately. One platform to validate contracts, automate invoicing and comply with European regulations.
At Docuten we adapt to your billing level and volume of documents. When you contact us, our team will give you a personalised quote tailored to your company’s needs.
Docuten is part of Enxendra Technologies S.L., a company created in 2009 dedicated to e-invoicing and digital signature.
We currently have offices in A Coruña, Madrid and London, and an impressive team of professionals eager to help your company find the right solution for your digital needs.
To register with Docuten, you need to contact our sales department. See more to find out how.
– If you don’t remember the email associated with your Docuten account:
Contact our customer service team, they will identify which one it is from our internal mechanism.
– If you don’t remember your password:
On the Login page, click on “Forgot your password?”. Enter your email and soon after you will receive an email from Docuten with a link to reset your password.
– Go to the top left of the side menu.
– Click on the “My data” drop-down menu.
– When the submenu is displayed, click on “My company”.
– Once in “My company,” several fields will be opened with the information filled in for current invoicing information. Modify this information as needed and click Save.