In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you of the processing of your personal data in your relationship with DOCUTEN TECH, S.L. (hereinafter DOCUTEN).
DOCUTEN performs data processing in the context of its provision of services. On this website you will find different forms in which we are going to request some essential minimum data to answer your query, make a demo or offer you a solution tailored to your needs, among other purposes.
Therefore, below we provide you with information about the processing of said data:
Responsible for processing data
Docuten Tech, S.L.
Address: Calle Gambrinus, No.7, 1ºD, of A Coruña (15008)
Data protection officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at email@example.com
Categories of Data
In our relationship with users, clients and vendors, we may process the following data. In many cases, the data of companies and entities will not be affected by data protection regulations, but the data of professionals and contact persons will. Therefore, we treat all the following data the same in complying with GDPR:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or passwords
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
Purpose of processing your data
We process the indicated data for the following purposes:
- Information request: when you contact us to request information or a quote, we will use the data to meet your request and provide you with the requested information.
- Request for a demo: for the demonstration and the proposal to meet your needs as closely as possible, we request data from your entity in order to adjust the information and products to the needs of the company.
- Contact: any contact, question, suggestion or request will require a minimum of information to address.
- Clients: if you contract our services, we will use your data to manage the business/professional relationship and keep you informed of our activities, services and news.
- Document downloads: in certain sections of the website it is possible to download our “whitepapers.” We request data to control downloads and contact you offering the possibility of further information.
- If you send us a CV, we will use your data if we have a selection process open at the moment or if we open a process within a year.
- Vendors: if you are a vendor or collaborator of ours, we will use the data to manage our commercial and professional relationship.
Legitimacy: What we base the processing of your data on
- To request information, a demo, contact, the download of documents, etc. we rely on your consent.
- If you contract or collaborate with us, we base the processing of your data on the need to execute the contractual relationship that joins us.
- If you send us a CV, we will process your data with your consent.
- For the sending of commercial information, newsletters, etc., we will request your consent, unless you are already a client, in which case we rely on our legitimate interest.
Who are the recipients of your data?
We do not intend to communicate data to third parties. The only communications that we could make have to do with the execution of the contractual relationship itself (financial entities, the Tax Administration, etc.) and for the fulfilment of our legal, administrative and fiscal obligations.
We may work with third party vendors who may have access to personal data. We have signed data processing agreements with them to guarantee their security and confidentiality. Some of these vendors may be in the US (specifically certain working tools) and we have made sure to sign agreements that comply with current legislation (standard contractual clauses).
What are your rights?
You have the right to revoke your consent when the processing is based on it. The withdrawal of consent will not affect previous processing.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation o erasure, the right to object, to the limitation of processing, to data portability and not to be subject to automated individual decision-making by contacting Docuten Tech S.L. at the address Calle Gambrinus, No.7, 1ºD, 15008 A Coruña, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the reference “Data Protection” should be used, with a letter signed for this purpose and a photocopy of your ID attached.
You also have the right to file your claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. However, before submitting any claim, we suggest you to contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
At Docuten, we care about information and data security. Accordingly, Docuten has the Information Security Certificate based on the requirements established by the international standard ISO 27001. This provides the highest guarantee of security and accredits the implementation of a management system that protects information within our organisation.
Updated March 2021