Digitally sign all your documents
From any device while fulfilling every legal validation
Sign your documents from any mobile device or computer.
Fulfill all the legal guarantees national and international wide.
Manage all your documents and have access to them all the time.
The platform makes the signature mechanism an easy and understandable process.
Implement signature system within your company systems when hiring the Enterprise plan.
Improve your productivity
Efficiently improve the signature process and save money erasing unnecessary steps.
- Manage, sign, send and control the signature status of your documents through the same platform.
- Send the document pending to be signed to all its receivers with one only step
- Manage the signature status and their historical through our platform
Digitally sign all your documents from any device, computer or tablet.
- Sign from any mobile device using the biometric signature.
- Sign from any computer simply using your login.
Secure and legal solution
- We offer digital signature solutions that fulfills the European regulation (nº910/2014) of electronic signature, eIDAS, as well as the rest of the international regulations of the digital signature.
- Sign securely and validly national and international wide.
- The platform allows the revocation status validation and checks for the expiration date of the certificates.
- All documents signed will include a secure electronic verification code and QR code whenever they are printed.
- Individual identification by user and password.
- Biometric signature will include biometric information, geolocalizacion and recognized time stamp, besides the device on which the signature was made.
Docuten allows you to use centralized signature.
With the come into force of the European Regulation (Nº910/2014) of electronic signature, also known as eIDAS, electronic certificates are allowed to be saved on a server, which allows the customers to use them from any computer or mobile device.
Furthermore, these type of certificates can be managed in a centralized manner, meaning that all the issued certificates for the company to their workers can be saved on the same server, simplifying signature procedures and improving the traceability.
The certificate can be saved on any server and when it is needed to sign on a computer or mobile device, there is no requirement of running any external components.
We guarantee you the security of all these processes since the certificate always remains under the signer custody. People will only be able to access it if they have the password that the certificate was encrypted with.
While signing a document, a text message or email will be sent including a one-time-password, needed to complete the signature.
Know more about our centralized signature services.
Local signature Sign with electronic qualified certificates (recognized) that will allow you to reach the maximum level of signature, qualified signature or recognized.
Electronic certificates are often generated by:
- Smart card.
- Software created.
- Token USB created.
The local signature solution is compatible with all the softwares and browsers, and it has been implemented via Java Web Start. (Replacing older applets).
The platform allows you to centralize the management of all your configurations through the website:
- Configuration of the Certification Authorities to use and their subordinated authorities.
- Configuration of the validation methods of revocation to the certificates (CRL, OCSP, LDAP).
- Configuración of the Time Stamp authorities to be used.
- Centralized signature of keywords and passwords, so the applications can be used remotely from any of the storages being fully clear and valid.
- Management of the authorised applications in the platform and their connection data.
- Signature policies definition.
- Consult all the activities made through the platform, also being able to make advanced searches.
- Mail configuration and edition of the form being sent from the platform.
This signature level allows us to identify the user through a only-time-password sent via text message or email.
According to the signature regulations, this is an advance signature.
The platform allows to validate the certificates revocation status, either for the identification process or the signature process, through :
- Revocation lists access (CRL).
- Validation through OCSP.
- Consult via LDAP of the revocated certificates.
You can also check the expiration date of the certificates.
EXCLUSIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR ENTERPRISE PLAN
Our Enterprise Plan allows you to have a customized platform according to your personal needs.The platform can be customized with the client brand identity, providing an easier method of recognition :
- Personalize the platform with your identity.
- Generate PDFs that include the intentaron of your brand with the platform.
- Preview the customized electronic invoices.
Moreover, Docuten not only allows you the adaptation of the platform to your organization, but it also allows you to integrate the program within in your company servers, modifying the features so they can be adapted to your requeriments and needs.
One of Docuten´s features is the option to create your own customized signature flows, either sequential or paralell.
Non repudiation and Custody
If the signature verification of an electronic certificate is done years after the signature generation, it is possible that we don’t actually have the access to the information of the revocation status for the certificate that was used to sign the according document.
We propose you the following solution for this environment, when treating old signatures (XAdES-A,PAdES-A). This type of signatures add to the signature itself the information about the revocation status for the certificate that was used to sign the corresponding document.
The custody service of the platform is in charge of storing the signatures and keep the electronic signature correctly saved and actualized before it expires.
With the Enterprise plan subscription, we offer you the option to implement the platform inside the servers of your company.
The platform has been integrated with the main HSM manufacturers of the market, either Net HSM or PCI card,
The integration is done via PKCS #11 to the manufacturers library shelves and can be done from Linux servers or Windows.
Verification code and QR
In all documents digitally signed, the platform includes a secure electronic verification code to allow the access to the original document after being printed.
If a document is printed, it must content the code with the document, so it refers to the original signed document.
The printed document will have the same rights as the original version, and could be checked through the web.