Immediate Supply of Data to the Spanish Tax Agency
Upgrade and comply with the new system of data supply to the Spanish tax agency
Expand the supply of information time frame in 4 more days by hiring an external administrator like Enxendra.
Convert your files to the specific XML layout required by the Spanish Tax Agency through our platform.
Save time and money and automate the communication process between the AEAT and your company.
Assure the communication process with the Tax office and ensure receiving the status of the documents supplied.
What does SII means and what it implies?
SII is the new system of information supply to the Spanish Tax Agency. It is an electronic process made to improve the distribution of the VAT registration company books to the Tax agency.
This new process focuses on implementing the duty of stating all the invoices received and sent by the company electronically. With the new system, companies will be able to communicate immediately with the agency. There will be no need to declare the 340,347 and 390 forms anymore. Also, companies will now have the requirement to send all this information within 4 days, 8 if you hire an external service supplier like Docuten.
Who needs to enroll in this process?
What type of companies must enroll by the 1st of July in the new Telematic process with the Spanish Tax Agency?
- Big companies with more than 6 million euros of annual turnover.
- Companies enrolled in the monthly return program (REDEME).
- Those who qualify for the group of companies described in the IX chapter of the VAT legislation, title IX.
- Any company can voluntarily enroll to the new program
When does it come into effect?
The SII will enter force this coming 1st of July of 2017. More than 62.000 Spanish companies will be under the requirement to enroll in the new process.
How does the SII works?
Companies used to register their invoices through the 340, 347 and 390 printed forms. From now on, this registration will be made through telematic and immediate invoice with the Spanish Tax Agency.With the SII, companies will send more frequent information. Specifically, they will need to register the following VAT information:
- Sent Invoices
- Received Invoices
- Investment goods
- Intra-community transactions
- Cash Amount registration book
The Spanish tax agency had defined a specific XML format for this information exchange. Docuten, Enxendra’s new platform contacts automatically with the Tax agency system to send the information needed. Moreover, the agency will send back the status , totally acknowledging the delivery, partially confirming the information or totally denying the data provided.
Enxendra product solution for the SII
To implement the SII, Enxendra coordinates the integration with the ERP or the management system used by the company. This integration will be defined depending on the format and the channel followed to do it:
- Format: standard formats like CSV or XML or specific integration with the format used by the company.
- Channel: Web Services (SOAP) , API Rest, sFTP or AS2 integration.
With this process, Docuten, Enxendra’s platform can provide to the SII the information through Web Service in the XML format previously defined.
- When using an external company to send the information to the agency, the time frame provided to communicate the invoices increases from 4 to 8 days.
- Using our platform, you will have the evidence of the information declared and the status given by the SII
- With a 99,99% SLA, Enxendra guarantees the information sending service with the Spanish tax office.
Docuten Immediate Supply of Information
To automate the delivery of files and speed up the implementation of the new VAT supply in organisations, Enxendra guarantees easy implementation between our solution and your ERP. It adapts to you: choose the format and channel that is best suited.
- Format: The standard used by Enxendra’s platform (CSV, XML) or integrating the solution to the company’s format.
- Channel: Integration via Web Services (SOAP), API Rest, sFTP or AS2.
Docuten Immediate Supply of Information
Enxendra sends information to the SII in XML-SII format specified by the Spanish Tax Agency and automatically updates the status of the invoices sent as well as the responses given by the Tax Agency.
- Have technological consultancy to comply with and adapt the solution to your system in English.
- Simplicity in implementing the solution with your ERP.
- Our experience ensures the solution: More than 10 million invoices have already been successfully sent to the Spanish Tax Agency during the SII first period.
- Guarantee your deliveries: with a SLA of 99.99%, Enxendra guarantees service for delivery to the Tax Agency.