How do I change the payment details on my account?
If you have contracted your service through the Web by credit card and the numbering has changed you must go to the section “My Account” and from there modify the payment data.
If the registration has been by direct debit , you must inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new details.
Is the service have a permanency period?
Docuten has no permanence period Termination of the service will not incur in any penalty. Your contracting is monthly or annual, depending on the period you choose.
If you want to unsubscribe, here we explain how.
How do I cancel my account?
If you pay Docuten via a bank card and want to unsubscribe your subscription, go to the “My Details” section within your user. Once the submenu is displayed click on “My account” and from there select the option to cancel the plan that you have.
If you have a direct payment via a bank receipt, the cancellation of your subscription must be done through our support service. Send an email to email@example.com . We will be happy to help you!
To cancel your account, you must do so before the end of the current month’s invoicing period. That is, if you have purchased the service on Day 3, you will need to cancel your subscription by the 2nd of the following month.
We would greatly appreciate you sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what are the reasons for your cancellation , so that we know how your experience has been with us and if we can do something to improve the service we have offered you.
We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you for trusting us!
What are the methods of payment when contracting Docuten?
You can cintract Docuten services in two ways:
- Tariff payment through the web: Choose the plan that suits you best and follow the payment instructions by entering the corresponding credit card number.
- Payment through direct debit: Contact support through the e-mail email@example.com , indicating the chosen plan and the following information: Tax ID, Company Name or Name, tax address, contact telephone number, email address and bank account number from where it will be debited. Once we have opened the service, an invoice will be sent to you by mail of the payment of the selected plan.
Which plans can I choose from?
In Docuten there are 4 service plans that combine the services of electronic invoice and digital signature. Below we will list them by making a brief description:
- Essential: Plan with the basic characteristics of invoice and signature.
- Premium: The preferred by the self-employed and companies that need general coverage in invoice and signature.
- Corporate: Directed to groups of companies that invoice from several different CIFs, allowing up to 5 CIF / NIF.
- API / Enterprise: we tailor the plan to you. Contact us so we can make a personalized proposal.
To obtain detailed information about our prices and plans, go to the prices and plans section of Docuten . In this section you will find a comparative table and the characteristics of each of our plans.
How can I change my company data?
Have you already created electronic invoices with the platform, but have entered data incorrectly? The only thing you have to do to fix it is this:
- Go to the top right of your screen.
- Click on the “My data” drop-down menu.
- When the submenu is displayed, click on “My Company”.
- Within My company several fields will be opened with the data filled in with information from the invoices. Modify this data as needed.
Are you still having problems with your personal information? Contact support , we will be happy to assist you.
I have already been a customer of HazteUnaFacturae, how do I register again?
If you were a customer but unsubscribed from the Hazteunafacturae service:
- Enter your old login and password in the new platform login form.
- Choose the plan that suits you best from the ones now offered by Docuten making your payment.
If you have already been a HazteUnaFacturae customer, you will not be able to enjoy the free trial period again, since the platform for electronic invoices still has the same function and is just as simple.
What do I do if I do not remember my login details?
If you don’t remember the email address associated with your Docuten account:
You Must Contact the support team to recover your password with our internal mechanism.
If you don’t remember your password:
You can reset it by typing your login email in the box and clicking on “I forgot my password”, in this way an email will be sent to your email address with a password created automatically by our system.
How do I register?
To Register in Docuten you only have to comply with the following steps:
- Enter your data , company name or name.
- Add a contact email .
- Activate your account through the link sent to your contact email and set your password.
With these simple steps you will have access to Docuten’s online platform during the 20-day trial period offered. Once the trial period has ended, you must add your payment information through the web or contact support to pay by direct debit. This way, you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the platform without interruption.
What services does Docuten offer?
Docuten provides electronic invoicing and digital signature solutions through the use of its online platform. To access the platform you will only need a device with an Internet connection. With Docuten you can invoice your private and public clients , as well as manage the signing of documents . The platform status update will let you know if your customer has received your invoices and perform specific and advanced searches on your history. In the signature part, you will know if your documents have been signed by your client and at what time, as well as download the signed document at any time in PDF format with verification code and QR included.
What makes Docuten different from others?
Docuten is the first platform that combines electronic invoice and digital signature . Two solutions that were previously offered separately. In Docuten you will be able to carry out your electronic invoicing and at the same time sign any document digitally. In addition, to unifying both services, you can manage all your digital documents through the same platform, so Docuten will serve as a management tool for your company, as well as an electronic invoicing and digital signature tool.
If you were an active customer of HazteunaFacturae. Am I now with Docuten? Is Docuten HazteUnaFacturae?
If you were a previous client of HazteUnaFacturae you can continue using Docuten with the same username and password that you used previously . Docuten offers you the same functionalities as the old platform, with the advantage that now you can also sign documents digitally and manage all your paperwork through the new platform. (More information about the digital signature service ). In addition, your document history and the other settings previously made in HazteUnaFacturae will remain intact in the new tool, as well as all your old invoices sent and received. Thank you for trusting us, we hope you like the new platform as much as we do!
Who is Docuten?
Docuten belongs to Enxendra Technologies SL , a company born in 2009 dedicated to electronic invoicing and digital signature. Currently, we have offices in A Coruña and Madrid, where we have a great team of professionals happy to give you the best solution. Before being Docuten we worked with two different platforms called Hazteunafacturae and Signedoc that have been unified to form Docuten. In this way, we have become the first platform to offer jointly electronic invoice and digital signature , offering a new product with the experience and professionalism acquired during the development of our previous projects.
How can I contact support?
Contact us via email or phone:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone number: 981 269 685.
- Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 14:00 / 15:30 to 18:00.
- Friday from 8:30 to 14:30
What is Docuten?
Docuten is the first platform that groups an electronic invoicing service, digital signature and online management of all your documentation.
In relation to electronic invoicing, Docuten is integrated to the General Invoice Entry Points in the most important Spanish Public Administrations, allowing dispatching in the Factorae format. In addition, it also allows private clients to be invoiced.
Electronic invoice formats
Depending on who you are issuing your invoices (public or private sector) and their specific preferences, you should choose the format of the invoice. In Docuten, the invoice format is set in the left side menu under “Preferences” > “Invoice Format”
The invoice format can be:
- Factorae v3.2 and v3.1: Standard format for invoicing the Public Administration. XML document that follows the structure set by the Ministry of Industry. Includes electronic signature to ensure authenticity and integrity.
- Signed PDF: Format typically used for private invoicing.
- Paper invoice: format for printing from your computer and hand delivering it.
How do I create a recurring invoice?
In Docuten you can schedule the creation of recurring electronic invoices so that they are issued in the chosen invoicing period.
To create a recurring invoice, you must always match the amount and billing period.
The system will also allow you to decide whether the invoice is (or not) set up in drafts before each dispatch.
What invoice statements are there?
Invoices have a status within their correct processing. From Docuten you can follow all the statements of your invoice, whether it was issued to public or private customers.
There are specific states of dispatch to the public and to private dispatch , which are described below:
States associated with sending invoices to public administrations (General Entry Points)
- Issued: The invoice has been issued successfully.
- Registered: The invoice has been registered at the General Point of Entry and has been assigned a registration number.
- Posted: As an issuer, you can mark your invoices as posted.
- Cancellation requested: The issuer requests the cancellation of the invoice.
- Cancellation accepted: The client accepts the cancellation.
- Cancelled: The invoice has been cancelled after the cancellation request by the issuer.
- Rejected: The customer or the processing unit rejects the invoice justifying why.
- Forwarded: When forwarding the same invoice.
- Accepted: The customer accepts the invoice that comes from their invoice PGE.
- Charged: As an issuer, you can mark your invoices as collected within the platform.
States associated with sending invoices to private clients
- Dispatched: The invoice has been issued successfully.
- Received: The customer receives the invoice.
- Opened: The customer has opened the invoice from the email that the platform auto-generates at the time of sending.
- Paid: The customer marks the invoice as paid within the platform.
Charged: As an issuer, as in facturae, you can mark your invoice for guidance.
How do I view the status of an invoice?
You Will Be Able to know the status of your electronic invoices by accessing the “View history” tab in the Electronic Invoice menu.
How do I create an amending invoice?
The amending invoice is issued to correct an ordinary invoice. It is therefore mandatory to add the information regarding the invoice being rectified and the details of the reason for the rectification.
To start a rectifying invoice, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the “New Invoice” button.
- Mark the rectifying invoice field.
- Fill in the required fields so that it is issued correctly.
Here is an image of the form on the Docuten platform:
Through which channel should I send my invoice?
The channel by which you must issue your invoice must be indicated by your client. If your client is public, here we explain the information that you have to provide .
Currently Docuten is integrated with the following General Invoice Entry Points in Public Administrations:
- FACE: General Point of Entry of Electronic Invoices of the General Administration of the State.
- Fact: Administració Oberta de Catalunya
- The Electronic invoicing Service of the Gobierno de La Rioja.
- Platform of the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha.
- General Point of Entry of the País Vasco.
- General Point of Entry of Xunta de Galicia .
- Platform of esPublico (sedeelectronica.es)
The General Entry Points integrated with FACE are:
- GE Invoice Generalitat Valenciana.
- PUEF Andalucía.
- Canary Islands, pending.
- Castilla León.
How do I invoice a private client?
Using Docuten to invoice private companies is even easier than invoicing the public administration.
You simply need to set up your customer’s details, including the email to which they will be notified.
After sending the invoice, Docuten will let you know if your customer has opened it or not.
If I cancel my account, what about the invoices?
To access your invoices you must be subscribed to one of the plans offered by Docuten.
At the time you cancel your subscription, you will not be able to access your invoice history. Of course, your invoices will remain on the platform during the prescription period and if you re-subscribe to the service you will have access to your invoice history again.
How do I know the processing history of my electronic invoice?
With Docuten you can know the status of your electronic invoice:
- If you have already been registered with FACE, eFact, etc.
- Whether or not it was rejected by the customer.
- If it’s been opened.
You can see all this information in the history of processing each invoice sent, for this you will have to go to the invoice in question and click on “See history.”
Here’s an image of how each invoice history would appear in the side menu:
Where and how are my invoices saved?
Your invoices are stored in a completely secure manner and backed by backup copies . Access to your account is made securely through encrypted SSL connections.
In this way, your invoices will remain on the platform during the prescription period and if you unsubscribe and want to subscribe again, you will have access to your invoice history again.
How do I enter my customer data?
To enter your customer data on your platform:
- Access your Docuten main panel.
- Go to the Manage section.
- Select the “clients” tab.
- Review all clients you have and add new ones. To add clients, select the “Add” tab in the upper right corner. The platform itself will indicate which data you need to enter.
Singning invoices with a digital certificate?
If you have your own digital certificate issued by any of the recognized or qualified certification authorities in force, you can sign electronic invoices with it. For This you must mark “No” in the delegated signature option in “Preferences”.
The loading of the digital certificate occurs at the moment the user clicks on submit, before this, an applet, or java application, which allows the loading of the certificate.
Remember that to generate this type of certificates, you must avoid the use of Google Chrome , since this application does not allow the execution of applets.
What is the delegated signature?
A delegated signature is a type of signature in which a third party is authorized to digitally sign by the original signer.
This type of signature is totally legal. Royal Decree 1496/2003 of November 28 shows in Article 5.3 the possibility of outsourcing the issuance of invoices to a third party .
Docuten offers the client the possibility of authorizing the platform to sign their invoices digitally. In this way, the document will be signed by a certificate issued by the Certification Authority to Docuten.
Allowing Docuten to sign your electronic invoices means that you do not need to issue an electronic certificate in the name of your company . It is a totally valid and secure option for the company, which can thus avoid the expense of purchasing an electronic certificate.
How can I sing my electronic invoice?
An invoice must be signed by means of its own certificate or delegated signature, i.e. signature by third parties.
Within the Docuten platform you can choose by which method you want to sign your invoice, either by activating the delegated signature option or by uploading your own certificate. As you can see in the following image, these options are managed in “Preferences” > “Invoice Format”.
Both signature methods are equally valid at a technical and legal level.
How is it different from DIR3?
DIRe is a system similar to DIR3 encoding. The latter is exclusively aimed at codifying public administrations units in a common repository. However, DiRE coding is focused on private entities and/or public entities that can act under private law.
What´s the DIRe?
DIRe is an alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies each invoice recipient company and each invoicing Service Company (ESF). Its structure is as follows:
- Country code in ISO3166-1 alpha 2 country coding.
- Entity ID.
- 4-digit code consisting of numbers and consonants.
For example, Enxendra’s DiRE is: ESB856309780000
In order to issue the invoice, it is mandatory to indicate in it the DIR of the recipient to which it is addressed, that is, the recipient company (not that of the Invoicing Services Company (ESF)).
You can search the DIRe and the information associated to each of them in the Directory of Entities (DIRe) .
In order to receive invoices, the receiving company must register with the Entity Directory (DIRe) and then register with FACeB2B.
What do I have to do to receive invoices from FACeB2B?
The company receiving the invoices must register with the Entity Directory (DIRe) to subsequently register with FACeB2B. Finally, you must authorize a invoicing Services Company (ESF) to connect on your behalf to Face2B to download invoices that arrive to your DiRE.
What do I have to do to be able to send invoices to FACeB2B?
To send invoices it is not necessary to register with FaceB2b or to carry out any other procedures with the Public Administration. However, for the reception yes .
The only thing that is needed to send these invoices is to use an electronic invoicing service from a Invoicing Services Company (ESF), as in the case of Docuten .
Is there a free service to send invoices to FACeB2B?
Invoices must be sent and received through an electronic invoicing service of a Invoicing Services Company (ESF), as is the case of Docuten, since there is no Ministry’s own web portal to send invoices, receive them or manage statements.
In what format can I send invoices to FACeB2B? Can I upload invoices in PDF or CSV?
The electronic invoice format supported by FaceB2b is facturae (XML) in versions 3.2, 3.2.1 and 3.2.2, with a specific extension for invoices issued through this platform.
Through electronic invoicing services such as Docuten it is possible to upload the invoice in CSV and XML formats, or create it through a web form.
Which invoices are subject to the obligation?
This obligation affects all invoices issued after July 1, 2018 by suppliers of contractors of the administration, as long as they are contracts signed after March 1, when the Law 9/2017 of Contracts of the Public Sector came into force.
When does the obligation to send invoices via FACeB2B come into effect?
The obligation begins on July 1, 2018. It affects all invoices issued after that date by suppliers of contractors of the administration, in those contracts signed after March 1, the date of entry into force of Law 9/2017 on Contracts of the Public Sector.
What is FACeB2B?
It is an electronic invoice distribution platform for sending invoices between subcontractors and contractors in the Public Sector.
In addition, through FaceB2b invoices can also be sent between clients and suppliers in the private sector without being covered by public procurement.
What digital signature services does Docuten offer?
The digital signature service of Docuten offers different ways of signing that adapt to the different requirements or signature needs of your company.
- Signature OTP, which will allow you to sign through a unique code that you will receive in the email provided or via SMS, if you have provided the phone number.
- Centralized Signature or Signature in local, that allows you to sign documents accessing the web of the platform.
- Biometric signature . This form of signature allows you to sign using mobile devices, through the application developed for Android and iOS.
All of them are adapted to standard digital signature formats.
Is digital signature legal?
The digital signature in Docuten meets all the requirements of the European Regulation (Nº910/2014) on Electronic Signature (eIDAS) and other international standards. Docuten allows you to perform:
- Qualified signature (recognised): if performed with a qualified (recognised) electronic certificate. These electronic certificates can be generated in cryptographic card, software, or USB token.
- Advanced electronic signature: made through the mobile device. It is a biometric signature in which biometric parameters are collected and stored securely in the document.
How do I upload a document to the platform?
In Docuten uploading a document to sign digitally is very simple:
- Click on the button to upload document to the platform.
- Attach the PDF document you want to sign.
How can I sign from a mobile phone or tablet?
Docuten allows you to sign your documents from a mobile phone or from a tablet thanks to the biometric signature .
In this way you do not need to have an electronic certificate or an electronic ID that guarantees your identity, but just sign on a mobile device to store your biometric traces in the signature. The strokes of your signature guarantee the identity, so that the legality and security of this type of signature is guaranteed .
To use the biometric signature , in addition to signing up for Docuten, you will need to download a mobile application from Docuten.
Verification code and QR
For documents signed electronically, Docuten embeds a CSV ( secure electronic verification code) that allows access to the original when the invoice is printed and generates a QR code for easy access from a mobile.
If an electronic document is printed, it must be printed with this code with the document, to refer to the original digitally signed document.
The printed document will be considered an authentic copy , and can be checked through the web with the original digitally signed document.
What is biometric signature?
The Biometric signature is the one that collects the traces of your signature during the process of the handwritten signature on an electronic device, storing this data in a secure way (ie Cifrándolos), so that they are hidden and embedded in the signed PDF.
This signature is safe and legally valid for all types of documents and can only be made from a mobile device or tablet, through our application.
How is centralized certificate signing performed?
How do I sign with OTP?
What is the time stamp?
The time stamp is an online mechanism that allows us to demonstrate that a series of data has existed and has not been altered from a specific moment in time.
In Docuten, the use of a time stamp is an option that configures a more complete level of security in relation to the digital signature.
The time stamp shows that the data has existed and has not been altered from a specific time point . It is a reliable proof of the moment of signature, bringing more value to the electronic version of your signed documents.
How do I send a document to sign with Docuten?
The steps to send a document to be signed are as follows:
- Upload the document before signing.
- Sign that document.
- Click on the “Send” button.
With these three simple steps the signed document should be sent, entering the customer’s email in the appropriate place.
How do I know the document has already been sent?
When a document is sent by the platform, the status of that document will change to “Sent.”
The status of the document will also indicate when the document has been notified, opened and signed.
If you still can not find a solution to your question, call us at the support phone number or send us your inquiry to email@example.com