About the role:
Your main responsibility will be to support the different needs that clients have when they are using our platform.
They will reach out to you via email or phone for support in relation to a specific functionality, or because they have questions about our technology.
You are expected to analyze and resolve their queries while guaranteeing our service-level agreement. If a request is more specific or complex, you will need to analyze it and open an internal case to be addressed by the tech team. In this case, you will provide follow-up for the client and the team until the issue is resolved.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Interact directly with Docuten clients to answer questions via phone or email.
- Work alongside the technical team to resolve complex issues.
- Provide follow-up on all incidences until they are resolved.
- Track all the information in our internal systems so our client information is up-to-date.
What we are looking for:
- Great communication skills (spoken and written)
- You’re a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Full proficiency in Spanish
- Good understanding and conversational level of English is a must (B1-B2).
- Great skills and motivated to learn about customer management in a highly technological environment.
- Technologically-driven person: interested in self-development and learning about aspects of our tech (for example: how can you import a csv?)
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Public Relations or something similar.
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with education/experience.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a competitive product and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility: a great work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- 2 extra vacation days: one for your birthday and another day for whenever.
- Half-Day Fridays: Lights out by 14:30h CEST on Fridays.
- Personal growth and learning budget: attend conferences, get books, and participate in courses.
- DocuDay: twice a year everyone from London, Madrid, and A Coruña get-together to catch up and party.
- 30% flexible payroll (based on Cobee app): save money on telecommuting, kindergarten, and lunches.
Here you can see a little bit about our team
- Marketing Manager – Monica
- Blockchain engineer – Diego