About the role:
Your main responsibilities as Paid Media Specialist will be:
- Execute cost-efficient, performance-oriented marketing campaigns that drive strong leads acquisition and top of funnel engagement.
- Manage the efficient use of online marketing campaigns through our different channels: SEM, SEO and retargeting.
- Create and maintain up-to-date reports and analyses in order to follow up with the marketing team about paid media results.
- Also, you will support and collaborate in cross-departmental projects.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate marketing professional with the following background:
- Marketing-related education
- At least 1 year of marketing experience in:
- Paid media (Adwords and Linkedin Ads)
- SEO: keywords analysis, linkbuilding, benchmarking and competence positioning, etc.
- Experience with marketing tools like Google analytics, Search Console, Semrush, etc.
- Highly organised with a passion for developing their career in Marketing!
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with education/experience.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a competitive product and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility: a great work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- 2 extra vacation days: one for your birthday and another day for whenever.
- Half-Day Fridays: Lights out by 14:30h CEST on Fridays.
- Personal growth and learning budget: attend conferences, get books, and participate in courses.
- DocuDay: twice a year everyone from London, Madrid, and A Coruña get-together to catch up and party.
- 30% flexible payroll (based on Cobee app): save money on telecommuting, kindergarten, and lunches.
Here you can see a little bit about our team
- Marketing Manager – Monica
- Blockchain engineer – Diego